Our key values are to: Connect Create Learn and Support
Over the past few years we have been working on our core purpose and through this process we have clarified that our core values are Connect, Create, Learn and Support. How we do this is through:
- Information and referral for people in our community who have specific needs, if we don't know we will find out.
- Advocacy for those in need, who cannot speak for themselves.
- Social support and networks, we provide as many different opportunities as possible to cater to the different needs in the community.
- Opportunities to learn through outsourcing practioners and facilitators or providing programs ourselves.
- Organising community events where we partner with other local businesses and organsiations within our community such as Health Connections event at Brentwood.
- Providing and maintaining a multipurpose, safe and attractive environment for our community to use.
- Community development research.