Saturday 31 August - Brentwood Village Gardens and Auditorium
This year Kincumber Neighbourhood Centre and Brentwood Village will be partnering to take the Health Connection Festival to a whole new level. Whilst we will still focus on health and wellbeing, the Balanced Living Festival will embrace our unique Central Coast community lifestyle and a connection to our beautiful natural Environment.
If you are a healthcare or local service provider, natural health and wellbeing practitioner, healthy interest or hobby group, food nutritionist, healthy food provider, grower, organic garden expert, permaculture teacher or just interested to find out more about the festival register your interest here.
The Festival is a community event welcoming our local businesses and residents into Brentwood Village, to meet and exchange ideas about living a balanced, healthy and fulfilling life.
The Event is now in its 6th year. Each year we have increased community engagement with approximately 3000 people attending last year as well as our 600 plus residents at Brentwwod Village. It is an event that the community looks forward to every year.
This year the event will take place in the newly renovated Community Building and gardens at Brentwwod.
The festival will include:
- Health - local health practitioners
- Spirit – Meditation, Soul Sanctuary
- Community – Bendigo Bank, Orange Sky, Rotary Club, St Johns Ambulance, SEAFM & 2GO
- Nature – Wildlife and conservation, plant stalls, nature connection activities, permaculture and organic gardening
- Food – variety of delicious food stalls, including home made and local produce, functional foods, nutrician and eating healthy talks and demonstrations
- Stalls - arts and crafts, candles, hand-made goods, health products
- Happiness – drumming, face painting, circus, music and entertainment
- Physical/Body - practitioners such as Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates
- Home services – Catholic Healthcare, NIB and home support services.
This event is also an opportunity to raise much needed funds for the Kincumber Neighbourhood Centre. Contributing back into our community and allowing them to continue their fabulous work.
If you would like to be part of this fantastic community event, fill out an Application Form for Stall holders and food vendorsand food vendors, or for workshop facilitators, entertainers or information presenters . Your contribution will support Kincumber Neighbourhood Centre with much needed funds to assist in the ongoing provision of services and programs in your local community.
A Festival by the community for the community!
Thanks to our generous sponsors:
All our sponsors of this very successful event receive:
- A stall to advertise/display/interact with community
- Radio advertising leading up to event
- Local newspaper and Senior newspaper advertising and editorials
- Social Media such as dedicated Instagram page and What’s On Central Coast and Facebook promotion
- Logo on Posters/flyers distributed in local businesses and letter box drop
- KNC and Lendlease/Brentwood Village webpages